Introducing Bard’s most capable model yet
- What: Your feedback has accelerated Bard’s ability to be more intuitive, imaginative, and responsive than ever before. Whether you want to collaborate on something playful and creative, start in one language and continue in up to 40+ other languages, ask for in-depth coding assistance, or learn about new topics from different points of view, Bard can help you explore possibilities with greater quality and accuracy.
- Why: We believe in rapid iteration and bringing the best of Bard to the world. Your feedback has helped unlock the most capable version of Bard yet for stronger collaboration in languages and countries all over the world.
Bard can now access helpful information from Google apps
- What: Bard can now retrieve and help you work with real time info from Maps, YouTube, Hotels and Flights. You can pull together what you need across information sources and bring ideas to life easier and faster. These extensions are enabled by default, and you can disable them any time.
- Why: Just about everything we do in life involves a bit of gathering information and planning. Bard makes it easy to work together across even more sources, so you can keep your ideas moving forward.
Collaborate with Bard on your content in Gmail, Docs & Drive
- What: You can enable Bard to interact with information from your Gmail, Docs and Drive so you can find, summarize and answer questions across your personal content. Your Google Workspace data won’t be used to train Bard’s public model and you can disable at any time.
- Why: Now, you can collaborate not only with the world’s information, but also with your own, all in one place, with Bard as your creative partner.
Double-check Bard’s responses with Google It v2
- What: With the power of Google Search, the [G] button can help you double-check Bard’s AI-generated responses. Starting with English, when a statement can be evaluated, you’ll see it highlighted in Bard’s response and can click to learn more.
- Note: The links provided are content found by Search and do not imply these sources informed Bard’s initial response.
- Why: People are using AI tools to more easily understand complex topics in new ways. As you continue your learning journeys with Bard, it’s important that you feel more confident in the information generated with AI.
Build off of conversations shared with you
- What: When someone shares a Bard conversation with you through Bard’s public link sharing feature, you can continue that conversation in your account and build off of what they started.
- Why: Creativity is often inspired by the work of others, and the more ideas we have to work with, the more likely we are to come up with something truly innovative. That’s why we’re making it easier for you to use conversations shared by others as a starting point for your own creative explorations.
More features are available in all supported languages
- What: You can upload images with Google Lens, get Google Search images in responses, and modify Bard’s responses to be simpler, longer, shorter, more professional or more casual in all supported languages.
- Why: Having the option to modify responses to better meet your needs gives you more control over your creative process. Using images as part of prompts unlocks a new level of creativity, and having images as part of responses can help bring ideas to life.
Prompt: Summarize this:
Bard's latest update includes the following new features:
More powerful AI model: Bard's AI model has been improved to be more intuitive, imaginative, and responsive. This means that Bard can better understand and respond to your requests, even if they are complex or challenging.
Access to information from Google apps: Bard can now access real-time information from Google apps such as Maps, YouTube, Hotels, and Flights. This makes it easier for you to gather information and plan your projects.
Collaboration with Bard on your content in Gmail, Docs, and Drive: You can now enable Bard to interact with information from your Gmail, Docs, and Drive. This means that you can collaborate with Bard on your own personal content, such as emails, documents, and presentations.
Double-check Bard's responses with Google It v2: Bard's responses can now be double-checked with Google Search. This gives you more confidence in the information that Bard generates.
Build off of conversations shared with you: When someone shares a Bard conversation with you, you can continue that conversation in your own account. This makes it easier to collaborate on creative projects with others.
More features available in all supported languages: Bard's new features, such as image upload and Google Search images in responses, are now available in all supported languages. This gives you more control over your creative process and helps you to bring your ideas to life.
Overall, Bard's latest update makes it a more powerful and versatile tool for collaboration and creativity.